I read somewhere that this campaign lowered local rape statistics by 11%.
Keep reblogging this. Everyone.
A newspaper photographer was trying to take a picture of the fog looking over Wuhan Yangtze River in Wuhan, at Hubei province in China.
In the background you will notice a body falling. It unbelievable how so many words a photo can say. People getting on with their lives, cars driving past and someone so low in their lives they feel they need to take their own and it going unnoticed it happening by the rest of the world
- Dog: woof
- Cat: meow
- Bird: tweet
- Mouse: squeek
- Cow: moo
- Frog: croak
- Elephant: toot
- Duck: quack
- Fish: blub
- Seal: ow ow ow
- Fox: GERING-DING-DING-DING-DINGERINGEDING!
- Fox: WA-PA-PA-PA-PA-PA-POW!
- Fox: HATEE-HATEE-HATEE-HO!
- Fox: JOFF-TCHOFF-TCHOFFO-TCHOFFO-TCHOFF!
- Fox: JACHA-CHACHA-CHACHA-CHOW!
- Fox: FRAKA-KAKA-KAKA-KAKA-KOW!
Moving Through Color
These breathtaking tree tunnels are famous in their perspective countries, standing as a testament to time and beauty:
- Wisteria Tunnel, Tochigi, Japan - Ashikaga Flower Park in Tochigi is one of the best places to admire different varieties of wisteria.
- Dark Hedges, County Antrim, Northern Ireland - This beautiful avenue of beech trees was planted by the Stuart family in the 18th century, and is one of the most photographed natural phenomena in the country.
- Tunnel of Love, Kleven, Ukraine - This luscious green tunnel provides passage for a private train that provides wood to a local factory. The tunnel is also used by lovers to make a wish – it is said that if they are sincere in their love, their wishes will come true.
- Ginkgo Tree Tunnel, Tokyo, Japan - Around 65,000 ginkgo trees line the streets of Tokyo; they are known as “the bearer of hope”, since some of them survived the bombing of Hiroshima. This tree tunnel is located in the outer garden of Meiji Shrine.
- Jacarandas Walk, Johannesburg, South Africa - The Jacaranda trees explode into full blossom every October, turning the walk into a purple paradise.
- Point Reyes, California, United States - Bishop pine, douglas fir and coast redwood are all to be found in this atmospheric part of the Pacific Coast.
- Ashdown Forest, West Sussex, England - Much of the tree cover in the South Downs area was razed thousands of years ago, but some thickly-wooded areas remain.
- Sena De Luna, Spain - A small Spanish village in the province of Castile and León, Sena De Luna is home to around 450 people.
In the past month, my family’s life has been turned upside down. I am a domestic violence survivor and have been raising my five year old son alone since the day he was born. Death threats, harassment, and continued emotional abuse drove me to obtain a restraining order against my ex-husband. Shortly thereafter he filed for emergency custody of my son in South Carolina, and after dealing with jurisdictional issues, I was ordered to “return” my son to an abusive father he’s had very little contact with.
I am not being allowed to bring evidence to my defense, I am not allowed to see my son for a month, I am not allowed to contact him regularly and we have NEVER spent this much time apart.
The judge and attorneys have made it clear that my queer, “immoral lifestyle” is worse than being with an abusive father and that I should prepare myself for the worst.
I need help.
My rights as a parent and as a human being are being denied and I need to hire an attorney with experience in gay rights issues and family law. Retainers/fees are generally between $5,000-$10,000 and I cannot afford that. My son and I live in Massachusetts and we are being denied the right to go back home together.
Please help if you can by donating or spreading this around, any little bit counts.
This is so fucked up, come on bitches, let’s spread the word.
And that boys and girls is why you are supposed to wear a helmet.
I LOVE BOOZE
BOOZE LOVES ME
HOLY SHIT I HAVE TO PEE
I’M SO SMASHED I’M FALLING ON THE FLOOR
every single person who reblogs this
will get “doot doot” in their ask box
I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRET
Page 1 of 33